Must read for each one of you..
Want to land jobs at coveted companies?
What does it take to be observed by these companies?
You can land if you are able to answer some of the bizarre questions asked by CEO and other senior management of these companies that may force you to think out of the box.
These questions are asked by super bosses to nail the right candidate. And you should be prepared for a curveball.
Some of the questions asked by the interviewee are given below. Questions asked are followed by companies name, designation and candidate profile.
- If you had a choice between two superpowers(invisible or flying)-which would you choose? Question asked by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella for position of Microsoft Product-lead/evangelist.
- How many pianos are in Poland? Question asked by BCG CEO Rich Lesser for position of Intern candidate.
- Suppose I am your manager and you get hired in this organization. At the end of one year, what will I write in your performance review? Question asked by Bain CEO Bob Bechek for Associate consultant.
- If you have to choose one song to be played every time you walked into a room of the rest of your life, what would it be? Question asked by Google CEO Sundar Pichai for Associate account candidate.
- How many ping pong balls would fill this room in which we are sitting? Question asked by LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner for Sales manager.
- How will you build Facebook for the blind? Question asked by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg for Product Manager.
- If I am talking to your best friend, what will they say you need to work on? Question asked by Apple CEO Tim Cook for Red Zone specialist.
- How many children are born every day? Question asked by Apple CEO Tim Cook for Global supply manager.
- Give me the book title and chapter titles for a major accomplishment achieved by you? Question asked by McKinsey CEO Dominic Barton for summer associate.
- What is the angle between the hour and minute hand at three fifteen? Question asked by Fast enterprises CEO Martin Rankin for the position of Implementation consultant.
Some of the other questions being asked that may have multiple correct answers. It all depends on you if your answer is among the ones that the interviewer is looking for.
- You are standing on the surface of the earth. You walk one mile south, one mile west and one mile north. You end up exactly where you started. Where are you? Question asked by Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk.
- Which thing you didn’t get chance to include in your resume? Question asked by Virgin Group founder Richard Branson.
- On a scale of 1 to 10 how weird are you? Or On a scale of 1 to 10 how lucky are you in life? Questions asked by Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh.
- Tell me something that’s true, but almost nobody agrees with you on? Question asked by Paypal Co-founder Peter Thiel.
- There are 5 questions that Dropbox Founder Drew Houston loves asking to check if a candidate is passionate to constantly improve.
- Who is the best in the world at what you do?
- Who are you influences?
- What have you learned in the last year?
- If you were able to sit yourself down 10 years ago, what advice would you give your younger self?
- What are the most important lessons you’ve taken away?